COVID-19 FAQs from CMS
ND Department of Health – Hotline: 866-207-2880 from 7am-7pm Monday through Friday.
American Hospital Association (AHA)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Website is updated daily
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
US Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
Preventative Actions Recommended
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands; germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaiminated with germs.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at lease 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub with at least 60% alcohol.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and can include: fever, cough and shortness of breath.