Chargemaster Updates 2022
Registration fee is $275 per NDHA member. On-Demand clinical/departmental modules can be shared within the same organization only. NDHA is pleased to provide this educational opportunity so you can get ready for 1/1/2022 CDM Updates. HealthCare Consulting Solutions (Glenda Schuler) has provided this information along with some additional resources this year.
Upon receipt of registration, you will be emailed the following:
- Changes/Updates of 2022 CPT and HCPCS Code Changes effective January 1, 2022 (Excel file)
- Link to download the clinical/departmental presentations and the 11/16/21 national webinar program done by HCS.
- On-Demand WebEx clinical/department modules (8 modules – see below) and the recorded sessions from the 11/16/21 webinars.
- Responses to questions received from 11/16/21 webinars.
11/16/2021 Webinar Sessions:
- HCS Session 1 – CDM Updates for 2022 (11/16/2021 – 10a-12p CST) (117 minutes)
- HCS Session 2 – CDM Updates for 2022 (11/16/2021 – 1p-3p CST) (117 minutes)
On-Demand Departmental Sessions:
- 2022 CPT and HCPCS Updates – General Session (55 minutes)
- 2022 CPT and HCPCS Updates for GI Lab and Surical Services (44 minutes)
- 2022 CPT and HCPCS Updates for Pharmacy, Supplies and Dental (35 minutes)
- 2022 CPT and HCPCS Updates for Clinic, Dialysis, Anesthesia, Behavioral Health & Physician Services (30 minutes)
- 2022 CPT and HCPCS Updates for Cardiology, Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology (20 minutes)
- 2022 CPT and HCPCS Updates for Radiology Services and Radiation Oncology Model (35 minutes)
- 2022 CPT and HCPCS Updates for Laboratory, Molecular Pathology and Pathology Services (33 minutes)
- 2022 CPT and HCPCS Updates for Wound, Rehabilitation & Audiology Services (24 minutes)
- AAPC CEUs for two (2) hours since in a webinar format.
- A certificate of completion will be available.