careLearning: Live Product Information Webinar
10:00 – 11:00 AM Central time
Registration fees: This is a free webinar for NDHA members.
In this webinar you will gain practical knowledge of how the careLearning system will help you organize and manage your education. careLearning is non-profit member service of The North Dakota Hospital Association and over 40 other state hospital associations.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Discover who careLearning is and what we have to offer your organization such as an award-winning Learning Management System, Full course catalog specific for healthcare, Competency Management, Performance Management, and much more.
- Learn how our system will assist you in effectively managing both online and live education
- Maximize course offerings for your employees in a cost and resource effective way
- Witness how easy and comprehensive the documentation and reporting will make your next performance evaluation or audit.
- See the ways that education is centralized so that employees and managers can easily find out what education is required or available
- Discuss the implementation process and product support
- Ask questions of a careLearning Product Expert
Who will benefit:
Anyone who has a vested interest in providing education to employees. This might include:
- Staff Educators
- Human Resources
- Nursing Executives or Managers
- Compliance Officers